We would appreciate your support in following the below guidance and rules when visiting venues, Our swim school can only remain operational with the support of our venues and part of our contractual agreement is that we will all adhere to the guidance and expectations agreed and set by our venues and their operators, it is also vital for health and safety protocols for us all.
- There should ideally be 1 adult per child maximum on poolside, this assists in keeping an environment conducive to a good learning atmosphere. Space is often also limited at venues. Additional adults and others are welcome to sit in areas away from the poolside, such as reception and bar areas.
- All children must use the changing rooms and not get changed poolside.
- Please ensure swimmers shower before entering the pool, and be very careful when moving around due to wet floors.
- Please bring your own towels and ensure you sign in upon arrival, at certain venues you’ll also need to input your registration number.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your lesson – if you do please wait in the reception area.
- Children must sit poolside and remain supervised until the lessons begin and must not enter the pool outside of lesson times, as our insurance regulations only covers you during your designated swimming session time only.
- The Jacuzzi, Sauna and steam room are for hotel members or guests only, and are not to be used by swimmers.
- Once the lesson finishes children must vacate the pool and return promptly to their responsible adult.
- Parents / Guardians must ensure the children are well enough to enter the pool and please try and avoid allowing them to eat an hour before their lesson – we have had instances of children being sick in the pool, which results in pool closures and cancellations.
- No food or drink to be consumed poolside, with exception of Holiday Inn Revive leisure clubs own food and beverages. We are of course happy for personal water in plastic bottles. NO GLASS is to be taken poolside under any circumstances.
- Please limit Mobile phone and other such Device usage on poolside and photography or filming are strictly prohibited at all times.
Thank you very much for your support, Many thanks, all the team @ Duck N Dive Limited