Learning to swim is a truly amazing journey whatever age you may be, we believe that the most important factor in that is the Swimming Teacher.
We believe our success as a swim school (quality venues aside) is down to our energetic, passionate teachers. Each of our swimming teachers has a specific specialised back ground: this means we can help teach an even wider range of swimmers.
All teachers have the following qualifications as a minimum*:
- ASA level 1 swimming qualification
- ASA level 2 Swimming Qualification (Advanced Teacher)
- NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard)/ RLSS pool rescue test certificate
- Enhanced CRB (criminal record bureau) checking process with certification
- All Instructors are full members of the I.O.S (institute of swimming) as required as part of our ASA affiliation.
In addition to the above for a specific swimmer we can provide an Instructor qualified in the following*:
- ASA level 1 and 2 in Teaching swimmers with Disabilities.
- ASA level 2 in aquatic fitness (adult lessons)
- Mother and Child qualification (for our little duckling lessons)
At Duck N’ Dive We believe that constant further training ensure that we are teaching an up to date swimming lesson syllabus. For this reason each Instructor attends regular CPD (continued professional developments).
*This is just a brief overview of our Instructors qualifications for a comprehensive list of experience, achievements and qualifications of each swimming teacher please see our email info pack.
Want to work with us?
Here at Duck N Dive we are always interested in speaking with motivated individals looking to become one of our instructors, please forward your C.V direct to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.