We would appreciate your support in following the below guidance and rules when visiting this venue, Duck N’ Dive Limited can only remain running successfully with the support of our venues, and as part of our contract it details that we will all adhere to the guidance and expectations they set out:
1. There should ideally be 1 adult per child and 2 adults maximum; this assists in keeping environment conducive to a good learning atmosphere. Additional adults and others are welcome to sit in Hotel areas (Bars/ Lounges/ Reception) away from poolside.
2. Blue Shoe covers must be worn, or shoes and socks removed, prams/ pushchairs must be left off poolside tiling. This is for hygiene and safety reasons.
3. Please bring your own towels and ensure you sign in upon arrival.
4. All children must be beach ready.
5. Please ensure swimmers shower before entering the pool, and be very careful when moving around due to wet floors.
6. Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your lesson – if you do please wait in reception area.
7. With exception only to Hotel members, Children must sit poolside and remain supervised until the lessons begin and must not enter the pool outside of lesson times, as insurance only covers you during designated swimming session. Out of lesson Swimming passes can be purchased from Hotel at reduced rate but are monitored, please only allow swimmers to use pool if such passes have been purchased as this is very important. Please ensure your child is suitably supervised if such activity is taking place.
8. Once the lesson finishes children must vacate the pool and return promptly to their responsible adult.
9. Parents must ensure the children are well enough to enter the pool and please do not let them eat within an hour before their lesson – we have had instances of children being sick in the pool resulting in pool closure and cancelled lessons.
10. No food or drink to be consumed poolside, unless purchased from Revive Leisure club NO GLASS is to be taken poolside under any circumstances.
11. Please keep Mobile phones and other devise usage strictly away from poolside- this is very important at this venue due to previous complaints on such matters.