We would appreciate your support in following the below guidance and rules when visiting this venue, the swim school can only remain operational with the support of our venues and part of our contract details that we will all adhere to the guidance and expectations they set out.
- There should ideally be 1 adult per child maximum on pool side, this assists in keeping environment conducive to a good learning atmosphere. Space is also limited at this venue. Additional adults and others are welcome to sit in Hotel areas away from poolside.
- All children must use the changing rooms and not get changed poolside.
- Please ensure swimmers shower before entering the pool, and be very careful when moving around due to wet floors.
- Please bring your own towels and ensure you sign in upon arrival, please also ensure your number plate is logged if you have used car park, as the Park inn have an automatic camera operation system.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your lesson – if you do please wait in reception area.
- Children must sit poolside and remain supervised until the lessons begin and must not enter the pool outside of lesson times, as insurance only covers you during designated swimming session.
- The Jacuzzi, Sauna and steam room is for hotel member’s guests only and is not to be used by swimmers.
- Once the lesson finishes children must vacate the pool and return promptly to their responsible adult.
- Parents must ensure the children are well enough to enter the pool and please do not let them eat an hour before their lesson – we have had instances of children being sick in the pool resulting in pool closure and cancelled lessons.
- No food or drink to be consumed poolside, unless water/ soft drink in plastic container. NO GLASS is to be taken poolside under any circumstances.
- Mobile phone and other such Devices are not to be used poolside.
Thank you very much for your support, Many thanks, all the team @ Duck N Dive Limited